Student Services Coordinator
A key member of the Student Services team, the Student Services Coordinator will lead on the campus communications and assisting with orientation and rotation for Undergraduate Campus. (S)he will help enhance the communication across all key departments, ensuring that staff and students are kept up-to-date on the School’s news. (S)he helps enhance the international student experience by providing necessary support and advice to students completing our business programs. This position involves a great deal of interaction with students, so cultural sensitivity and a keen interest in student support is crucial.
Student satisfaction is at the core of their day-to-day activity. As such, exceptional customer service is pivotal to this role.
- Play an active role in the Student Services office to provide daily non-academic support via email, phone and in person to the Hult student body and staff
- Communicate, promote and manage news, events and life information for students via internal web platforms, campus/staff newsletters, and posters
- Coordinate and maintain campus communication and intranet using Exact Target, Salesforce, Motivis, Sitecore (using HTML), Mailchimp
- Coordinate all official external communication channels for Hult London (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, On-Campus Calendars, myHult, Emails, Chalk Boards, Table Tops, Projector, Digital Screens etc.)
- Maintain, support and improve the campus communication policy, guiding and training staff and students on resources, guidelines and best practices
- Lead on pre-arrival communication, working closely with the Enrolment, Marketing, Deanery, and Careers
- Organize, promote and handle the non-academic support and events for incoming and outbound students during Hult’s Global Campus Rotation, working closely with campus staff and teams within other campuses globally.
- Schedule and organize all Orientation events, such as vendor fairs and manage Welcome student volunteers.
- Play a key role in the assisting with campus events including campus tours, open houses, graduation, orientations, Annual Awards ceremony, Hult Prize, campus events and guest speakers.
- Assist the Student Services team to formulate and implement an action plan to support and increase student satisfaction.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Background in online communication, event planning, and social media
- Ability to design creative content
- Strong English writing skills and have an excitement for writing
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, particularly use of pivot tables and basic formulas
- Experience using web editing software / content management systems (or HTML)
- Proven track record and commitment to outstanding customer service
- Experience in academic environment
- High level of energy and enthusiasm to work under pressure and to prioritize requests in a demanding environment
Position Start Date: Immediate
Please note you must have the right to work in the United Kingdom to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Back to top