Student Services Coordinator
Job Title: Student Services Coordinator
Location: Cambridge, MA
Reports to: Head of Student Services
The Student Services Coordinator is an integral part of the Student Services team. This position will collaborate with the Head of Student Services and the Student Services team to execute a comprehensive plan to uphold an excellent student experience by providing necessary support and advice to the Hult Student body. This position will focus on providing support on student health and wellness resources, student life enrichment, global rotation, onboarding, online/offline communications. Similarly, this individual will work closely with his or her counterparts at other campuses to ensure global consistency across campuses. This position involves a great deal of interaction with international students, so cultural
- Provide daily non-academic support via email, phone and in-person to the Hult student body and staff.
- Collaborate with Student Services team to execute onboarding activities
- Update campus communication platforms and provide support on social media
- Receive and distribute mail to administrators, faculty, and staff.
- Monitor office expenses and process student reimbursements.
- Play a key role in assisting with campus events including campus tours, open houses, Graduation, Orientations, Hult Prize competitions, Winter Ball, club activities, and guest speakers.
- Work with Student Services to formulate and implement an action plan to increase student satisfaction.
- Communicating immunization requirements to students and guiding students through the process of completing the necessary requirements
The Successful Candidate Is…
- Organized, detail-oriented, able to take initiative
- In possession of strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate clearly and professionally in written and verbal interactions
- Able to set firm expectations and engage in difficult conversations professionally
- A team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Not afraid to tackle challenges head-on and take ownership of new ideas and solutions
- Experienced interacting with a culturally and ethnically diverse populations
- Sensitive to the needs of all students and has the ability to treat concerns of students and other stakeholders with respect and confidentiality, using sound judgment
- Able and willing to work flexible hours when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working in an office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of student-centered campus environment
- Project management experience
Please note that you must have the right to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Back to top