Student Services Coordinator
The Student Services Coordinator is an integral part of the Student Services team. This position will collaborate with the team to execute a comprehensive plan to uphold an excellent student experience by providing necessary support and advice to the Hult Student body.
The areas of support and advice include but are not limited to health and wellness resources, student life enrichment, global rotation, onboarding, online/offline communications and campus events. This position involves a great deal of interaction with international students, so cultural sensitivity and a keen interest in student support is crucial.
- Provide daily non- academic support via email, phone, and in person to the student body
- Build relationships with external organizations to bring relevant services, education and programming to Hult students
- Update campus communication platforms as needed
- Oversee social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Communicate immunization requirements to students
- Assist in planning and executing global rotation events and activities in Boston and NY campuses
- Support members of the Student Services team and campus teams with projects and events (graduation, campus premiers, cultural and social events, career services events, and academic events) planning student activities and periodic events including, cultural and social events
- Support student clubs and organizations
- In addition to these responsibilities, this role will provide support to the campus teams as needed and any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years’ experience in a student or customer facing role
- Experienced working with an international student population
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Basic project management skills
- Flexible work hours, some evening and weekend work required
- Experience living and or working abroad strongly desired
Application Close Date: 11/30/2016
Position Start Date: As soon as possible
Please note you must have the right to work in the U.S. to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Back to top