Student Services and Events Coordinator
A key member of the Operations team, working as part of the Student Services department, the Student Services and Events Coordinator will lead on the planning and coordination of all events for the Undergraduate Campus. Working with the other Student Services Coordinators, (s)he will help enhance the communication across all key departments, ensuring that staff and students are kept up-to-date on the School’s events at all times.
- Organizer of the annual anchor events including Graduation Ceremony, Winter Ball, Annual Awards Ceremony, and Hult Prize Regionals.
- Organize monthly on-campus cultural days and student club activities.
- Working with the Head of Student Services, devise and implement a staff engagement plan which will consist of events and training's.
- Effectively maintain the Hult events calendars, liaising with students and staff to ensure that all events (large or small) are kept up to date at all times, students and staff are informed in a timely manner, and key staff members are present when necessary.
- Provide support for key events, liaising with Hult students and the Academic, Career Development, Student Services, Marketing, and Enrollment departments, as necessary.
- Provide on-going support to staff and students in creating, managing and communicating events.
- Maintain the events analytics database for all undergraduate events.
- Coordinate and attend events with Marketing and Enrollment teams which include:
- Open Houses & Campus Visits
- Photo shoots, Film shoots, and Student interviews/testimonials
- Assist the Head of Student Services with formulating and implementing an action plan to support student satisfaction feedback, specifically in respect of Student Events, Networking, Welcome Week and Graduation.
- Provide additional support to the Operations team, as may be required.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, particularly use of pivot tables and basic formulas
- Broad understanding of current web and communications channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Experience using web editing software / content management systems (or HTML)
Experience and Knowledge
- Background in Event Planning & Communications
- Strong interpersonal skills – presenting, verbal and written communication, including excellent face-to-face and telephone communications
- Proven project management experience
- Proven track record and commitment to outstanding customer service
- Experience in academic environment
- High level of energy and enthusiasm to work under pressure and to prioritize requests in a demanding environment
- Ability to work efficiently, with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and deadlines, with exceptional time management skills
- Ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Interact with a culturally and ethnically diverse population of students, faculty, and staff with diplomacy
- Sensitive to the needs of all students and is able to treat concerns of students and other stakeholders with respect and confidentiality, using sound judgment
- Creative and flexible
- Well-presented and businesslike
- Willingness to work flexible hours when necessary
- Interest in working with an internationally diverse student population
Please note this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
*Please note that you must have the right to work in United Kingdom to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top