Student Pass Coordinator - Part time
Reporting to the School Director, the Student Pass Coordinator will apply for and oversee all Student Pass applications for international students enrolled with EF Singapore. Working 14 hours per week.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Familiarity and understanding of the Singapore student pass process
- Strong attention to detail – particularly with regards to understanding policy & procedure
- Ability to perform outgoing calls and emails follow up in a professional, positive and fast manner
- Fluency in English, with demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work to targets to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, demonstrating exceptional time management and organization
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline oriented environment
- Administer and ensure the School’s compliance with student immigration policies as mandated by the Committee for Private Education and Immigration & Checkpoint Authorities of Singapore
- Confirming bookings in the school management system, purchasing FPS and applying for a Solar+ number for incoming students
- Contacting sales offices and responding to their queries within 24 hours
- Daily checking of pending student pass statuses
- Preparing documents for weekly student intakes and supporting during the weekly onboarding
- Ensuring students go for medical check-up and their student pass card appointments
- Ensuring that student p-files are kept up to date with documents, emergency info and personal data
- Compiling attendance reports in collaboration with the Director of Studies
- Liaising with the Quality Assurance team
- Ensuring that the C4 manuals are regularly updated, compliant, and capturing the processes of the school
What we offer:
In return for your dedication, we offer you a fun, dynamic environment, where you can make a real impact from the very start of your career. Other perks include international trainings and trips, a lot of autonomy and the perspective of an exciting international career if you have what it takes!
+ 15 days paid holiday per annum
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Application close date: once position is filled
Position start date: 9th of January 2017 at the latest
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top