Student Experience Coordinator – Open Application
Do you want to join a dynamic, fast-paced, fun team? Do you want to have an impact on the experience and educational journeys of students from 144 nations? Do you want the opportunity to accelerate your growth as a young professional?
This is an entry level administrative support role that requires the right personality and attitude. A successful candidate with an eagerness to learn will have the opportunity to take on a variety of student-facing tasks, learn through doing, and grow by seizing opportunities.
We have several entry level roles reporting to Academics, Student Services, Career Development, or Enrollment to plan, organize, and carry out day-to-day operations. Hence, this position is an open application. For successful applicants, more details would follow throughout the recruitment process.
What you might be doing
- Supporting your department manager in the operation of student facing tasks.
- Overseeing and coordinating social functions, guest speakers, and academic events
- Business development and pipeline creation to build partnerships with regional employers for recruitment of undergraduate and postgraduate candidates.
- This position is also expected to participate and support occasional evening/weekend courses and/or campus events.
Profile of our next dream team member
- Service minded with a student centric attitude.
- Solution oriented and enjoys a challenge.
- Has strong attention to detail and a desire to learn project management skills.
- A strong communicator who is keen to develop cross-cultural communication skills.
- A self-driven worker who enjoys seeing things through.
- Basic skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience with or capability to learn educational technologies such as learning management systems (LMS) and student information systems (SIS).
- International work or study experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
Please note that you must have the right to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Back to top