Student Accounts Advisor
We are looking for an ambitious, highly driven and enthusiastic colleague with a passion for customer service, a flair for numbers and attention to detail to join our Hult Finance team.
In Student Accounts, you will be working with all finance communication in relation to students, faculty and staff. To accomplish your tasks, you will work closely with other functional areas and other Hult campuses around the world. The position provides excellent opportunities to build experience, and from the start you will work closely with your manager as a key contributor to both the student experience and finance procedures. You will also have opportunities to work on individual and team projects such as process improvements. Primary responsibilities will focus on student finance activities which among others involve:
- Advise students regarding tuition assessments based on enrollment, withdrawal, and disputed fee payments and charges
- Manage daily correspondence with students regarding tuition payments and other questions related to their account balances
- Process fee payments and departmental deposits
- Perform accounting activities related to student accounts
- Provide timely invoices and communication
- Audit student accounts for processes including but not limited to graduation, registration, refunding, and other auditing as it relates to student accounts
- Review and processes student refunds
- Commitment to meeting team goals and deadlines
- Effective communication in person, over the phone and via written correspondence to a diverse international student population
- Energetic personality with a positive attitude
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Attention to detail
- High level of comfort with a fast-paced environment
- Responsible, driven, independent, open-minded and flexible
- Identify, define, and analyze information and situation before recommending a course of action
Please note that you must have the right to work in the US to be considered for this position.
Hult is the global community creating the future of business. Founded by Bertil Hult, a pioneering voice in education, Hult International Business School is a new kind of business school that strives to deliver the most relevant education for today's ever-evolving, fast-paced world.
Students can choose from a range of practical, business-focused programs including the Global One-Year MBA, Global Executive MBA, Masters, and Bachelor degrees, as well as our extensive Executive Education programs. With six campus locations in the influential cities of Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 140 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
Hult is proud to be recognized and ranked among the best business schools in the world. We are the first U.S. business school to have achieved triple accreditation, meaning we are accredited by the world’s three most prestigious accrediting bodies: AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA. This accreditation stands as a testament to the quality of our forward-thinking, global approach to education and the ongoing success of our graduates across the world.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top