Position: SQL Developer
- Database and report development using SQL Server 2008/2012 Business Intelligence Development tools
- Troubleshoot data issues, validate result sets, recommend and implement process improvements.
- Develop stored procedures for use in analysis and reporting.
- Create queries to provide ad-hoc reports, analysis, and datasets based on business needs.
- Work with other teams to understand business rules and interpret data.
- Maintain an ongoing knowledge of both the technical data model and the business strategic needs.
- Take care of different environment like production ,QA and development
- 3-4 years of IT experience with core expertise in query design, performance tuning, reporting and data analysis.
- Knowledge in understanding the execution plan and do necessary changes for better performance.
- Proficient in Transact SQL.
- Proficient in MS SQL Server architecture and query tuning.
- Experience in developing medium to complex report using the Microsoft SSRS
- Experience working with data warehousing concepts, terminology and architecture.
- Strong analytical, multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication Skills and should be a team player.
- Work independently with little supervision.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top