Sourcing & Contracting Manager Washington D.C.
Sourcing & Contract Manager
EF Education First: The world’s largest privately owned company specialized in education and travel. EF Explore America is a product that specializes in educational tours for Middle and High school students across the U.S and Canada.
Location: Washington DC, VA, United States of America
Key dates: Starting date for the position is as soon as possible.
As a Sourcing & Contract Manager you will join the Operations team of EF Explore
America where you will be responsible for getting the best deals at the target quality for our land services. You will use your social skills to foster relationships with existing suppliers and develop new ones. You will apply your analytical skills to set and manage budgets, being always conscious of offering the best customer experience.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Negotiating contracts with hotels, restaurants, and tourist attractions
- Prospecting and identifying new business partners within your region
- Budget-setting and budget accountability at the end of the fiscal year
This includes developing new tours and improving existing itineraries
- Settling accounts with your suppliers
- Essential requirements
- College degree in business, economics, tourism or similar
- 2-4 years’ experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Quick learner and proven problem solver. You think already several steps ahead!
- Excellent with numbers and Microsoft Excel
- You are never happy with the status-quo and always come up with creative ways of improvement
- Geographical and business knowledge of the U.S
- Well-traveled and willing to travel now and then
- Highly sociable and energetic, positive and with sense of humor!
- U.S Citizen or permission to work in the United States of America
*Proficiency level in English.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career in the largest private education company in the world, we want to hear from you!
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top