Sourcing & Contract Manager Washington D.C., Mid-Atlantic & Puerto Rico
Sourcing & Contract Manager
EF Explore America
Who we are
EF Explore America is part of EF Education First, the world’s largest privately owned company specialized in education and travel. EF Explore America is a product that specializes in educational tours for Middle and High school students across the U.S and Canada.
As a Sourcing & Contract Manager you will join the Operations team of EF Explore America where you will be responsible for getting the best deals at the target quality for our land services. You will use your social skills to foster relationships with existing suppliers and develop new ones. You will apply your analytical skills to set and manage budgets, being always conscious of offering the best customer experience.
Starting date for the position is as soon as possible.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Negotiating contracts with hotels, restaurants, and tourist attractions
- Prospecting and identifying new business partners within your region
- Budget-setting and budget accountability at the end of the fiscal year
- Product development which includes developing new tours and improving existing itineraries
- Settling accounts with your suppliers
- College degree in business, economics, tourism or similar
- Street savvy
- 2-4 years’ experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Quick learner and a proven problem solver. You already think several steps ahead!
- Excellent with numbers and Microsoft Excel
- You are never happy with the status-quo and always come up with creative ways of improvement
- Geographical and business knowledge of the U.S
- Well-traveled and willing to travel
- Highly sociable and energetic, positive and with sense of humor!
- U.S Citizen or permission to work in the United States of America
- Proficiency level in English. Spanish advantageous.
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
Back to top