Software Engineer (.Net)
- Work with Product Team for design and development of online/digital products.
- Work with other technical teams for system integration.
- Testing, debugging, troubleshooting and bug fixing are included as a part of development.
- Technical research and implementation for creative projects.
- Necessarily write technical documentation and attend technical meetings.
- Work with other teams for deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- At least 5 year .Net/C# web/service application development software development experiences.
- Good sense of programming and good programming style.
- Microsoft SQL Server skills for programming.
- Good troubleshooting skill.
- Knowledge of Java is a plus.
- Being able to work independently as well as being a team player.
- Good communication and understanding
- System and IIS knowledge is required.
- Good English skill is required.
- Candidate who has enterprise application experiences is preferred.
- PowerShell skill is a plus.
Back to top