Software Engineer (.Net)
- Work with Product Team for design and development of online/digital products.
- Work with other technical teams for system integration.
- Testing, debugging, troubleshooting and bug fixing are included as a part of development.
- Technical research and implementation for creative projects.
- Necessarily write technical documentation and attend technical meetings.
- Work with other teams for deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- At least 5 year .Net/C# web/service application development software development experiences.
- Good sense of programming and good programming style.
- Microsoft SQL Server skills for programming.
- Good troubleshooting skill.
- Knowledge of Java is a plus.
- Being able to work independently as well as being a team player.
- Good communication and understanding
- System and IIS knowledge is required.
- Good English skill is required.
- Candidate who has enterprise application experiences is preferred.
- PowerShell skill is a plus.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top