Could you be our new social media star? Are you looking for a position in a fast-paced work environment involved in exciting projects aimed at engaging our customers? If you can show us you’re a digital native, well organized and have a good eye for content, we would love you to come join us. Are you an organized person? Interested in understanding performance? we are looking for someone to assist us in crunching some numbers to see the impact you’re having on our audience.
- Manage the central social media accounts and support international community management through the EF organization.
- Communicate and engage with EF’s students through social media directly.
- Pitch and organize creative brainstorms with the social media team and other relevant teams.
- Identify good content and facilitate its repurposing for wider marketing purposes.
- Monitor comments and posts across social media.
- Collect and analyze critical user data to maximize the effects of our social media activity centrally and across the EF organization.
- Work closely with the content team developing inspiring, representative, and narrative based content.
- Assist us in scaling a big priority project associated with influencers, user generated content (UGC) and owned media.
- A passion for social media and the digital landscape.
- Experience of all things Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, YouTube.
- An eagerness to identify and familiarize yourself with new trends across social media platforms.
- Ability to design, share and develop new creative ideas.
- A team player who is also comfortable working individually.
- Excellent oral and written English skills (other languages are a plus).
What we’ll offer you:
- A young and friendly team who love to hear new ideas and act on them.
- A fun working environment that makes time for people to enjoy themselves.
- In-depth experience in the fastest-growing area of marketing.
- The opportunity to make an impact.
- Experience all benefits of our brand-new office featured in Monocle magazine.
How to apply:
- Send us your CV together with two of your favorite social media campaigns. Briefly explain to us why you have chosen them.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.