Social Media Director
Social Media Director
Cultural Care Au Pair
Cultural Care Au Pair (a division of EF Education First) is seeking a Social Media Director to join our energetic in-house marketing team in Zurich, Switzerland.
As part of our team, you will be responsible for developing, supporting and executing Cultural Care’s social media strategy. As our in-house social media expert, you will oversee our core brand accounts as well as our localized accounts for our regional sales offices. This Social Media Director will demonstrate an ability to manage projects (with others and independently), provide strategy, train staff on best practices, and also get in the weeds to draft content, social community manage, and create analytics reporting.
Sound like you? Read on! Your Responsibilities
- Manage brand accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and more
- Develop and execute social media campaigns and initiatives
- Support influencer marketing projects with best practice support on sourcing, contracting, execution and analysis
- Analyze local social media performances and advise local teams regularly
- Collaborate with our internal marketing and creative teams to develop effective brand campaigns and integrate social media in our business strategies
- Stay up to date with social media best practices, with a persistent eye on new channels and competitor techniques
- 5+ years social media marketing experience (only candidates with demonstrated social media marketing experience will be considered)
- Experience utilizing all social media platforms and knowledge of social media analytics
- Proven history of developing creative social media marketing campaigns from start to finish, plus data analysis and reporting
- You find it easy to work effectively in a cross-functional and multicultural team environment
- You are a team player who understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration, and open communication across a global organization
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)- other languages beneficial
- Be eligible for a Swiss work permit
Cultural Care Au Pair is a leading provider of cultural and educational exchange through a quality childcare program. We have promoted international understanding by bringing young people of the world together with American families since 1989. Learn more at http://culturalcareaupair.com/about-us/ Cultural Care Au Pair is part of the EF Education First family. EF is the world’s largest private educational company, focused on language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange and academic programs. Subsidiaries include -amongst others: International Language Centers, High School Year Exchange, Hult International Business School and Educational Tours. Find out how it feels to work in EF at careers.ef.com. EF is an equal opportunities employer offering a unique, multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
Back to top