EF is investing big in new software innovation products for the next generation of Education experiences. We want to reinvent Learning and drive new and engaging ways for Students, Parents and Teachers to get the best out of our platform. We’re looking for like minded individuals who love to grow and solve new and interesting problems.
We’re not overly obsessive about tech stacks that you may have used - but see any experience with Cloud, modern Web and Mobile as a plus.
We are looking for talented service engineers to help build our next generation, world class services. You will be part of a team that obsesses over quality, and is committed to putting our customers first.
You will be involved in all aspects of service development; from initial development, to the deployment of the service in production; the testing and documentation.
- Work with engineering leadership to drive engineering quality and standards.
- Work with other specialists to implement features on time, to quality, and to specification.
- Ability to break down complex problems, into simple solutions.
- Deliver high quality, maintainable code.
- Understand testing methodologies, and be able to write testable code along with the relevant tests.
#Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Several years developing and maintaining production services.
- BSc, BEng in Computer Science, other technical subject, or equivalent qualification or technical experience a plus.
#Experience / Demonstrable Skills
- Experience developing services in Go is desirable, but not essential.
- Experience developing services is required.
- Experience in any of the following is desirable: Go, Docker, Kubernetes, Cassandra, AWS.
- You should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- An ability to work quickly, efficiently, and to a tight deadline.
- An outgoing and enthusiastic personality.
- A real passion for working in a team and building great products that delight end users.
- A drive for excellence and improvement.
- A love of software and coding.
Back to top