Service Consultant 服务顾问
Responsible for creating a welcoming center atmosphere for customers, providing customers with quality service. Support COM/ Supervisor and liaise with the other functional team leaders to ensure two primary targets can be met: 1) Create high level of service and excellent customer experience; 2) Center cost control and operating process optimization.
- Assist COM/ Supervisor to drive center operational and service excellence, creating a customer-focused service organization, where customer can enjoy their learning experience at an EF center.
- Responsible for student’s satisfaction, Student Lifecycle Management service coverage for assigned students, and exceptional cases handling (eg. complaints, refund).
- Accurately execute company standard student lifecycle system for assigned students, eg. set up student’s personal study plan (PSP), and follow up with student on an on-going basis through multiple communication channels.
- Improve customer’s experience by delivering relevant service programs targeted at different customer segmentation to satisfy their service needs; and be able to adjust service program delivery per student’s study progress.
- Collaborate with Course Consultants and Trainers to contribute to the growth of center net internal revenue, including course renewal, upgrade and referral.
- Create pleasant physical environment and excellent English learning atmosphere.
- Carry out other administrative duties at this role, including reception and other relevant customer services, etc.
- Implement national policies and processes, ensuring center’s operations is compliance with national standards.
- Support COM/Service Supervisor in optimizing center cost.
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Company when needed.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top