SEO Manager (Spain)
SEO Manager for Spain
The Search Engine Optimization Manager (SEO) will be responsible for growing our search engine visibility and traffic in Spain.
Working in a dynamic, fast paced environment, the SEO Manager will create, optimize and manage web content and link development initiatives and improve the organic search performance in Spain. In addition to implementing the latest SEO techniques, the SEO Manager will also train and manage SEO analysts to transform search engines into the primary source of qualified traffic to our websites. The nature of this role will allow for communication with employees worldwide as well as active engagement with relevant websites and online communities interested in our products.
- Own the strategy and direction of SEO efforts in Spain.
- Lead and develop organic search strategies and take a hands-on approach in executing their implementation, both on-site and off-site.
- Identify optimization opportunities, execute keyword and competitor research and take action accordingly.
- Research and develop a dense link network in the market through effective partnership building, community interaction and content placement.
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics for organic search: rankings, traffic, conversion rates, etc. and proactively act on the insights provided.
- Direct management of SEO analysts.
- Training staff in the basic principles of organic search.
- Communicate SEO strategies effectively with other marketing teams and sales teams.
- Stay on top of latest search industry trends, developments and tactics.
Skills & Qualifications
- Native Spanish speaker. Very strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish (from Spain) are essential.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Search Marketing and 2+ years of direct managing experience.
- Graduation from university with related degree and strong academic credentials.
- Solid understanding of site architecture, SEO principles, SEO tools and the experience to identify opportunities for search marketing growth.
- Experience with digital marketing techniques and conversion principles.
- Strong team management skills.
- Excellent analytics skills; ability to break down and solve complex problems.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a cross-functional, international team environment.
- A desire to succeed and a curious mind, eager to master all aspects of search marketing.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Passion for search marketing.
Application close date: Once position is filled
Position start date: Immediate
We are 45,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top