SEO Analyst (Russian Speaker) - Internship
The internship is a 6-month full-time contract position that will be responsible for growing EF’s search engine visibility and traffic in Russia. Working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, the SEO intern will create, optimize and manage web content and link development initiatives to improve the organic search performance of several sites. The successful candidate will transform search engines into the primary source of qualified traffic to our www.ef.ru website.
The nature of this role will allow for training and communication with EF employees in Russia and Switzerland, as well as active engagement with the online communities interested in our products. The role is based in London and begins with a one week training program.
- Lead and develop organic search campaigns in Russia
- Investigate and identify optimization opportunities, while creating and translating content
- Research and develop a link network through effective partnership building, community interaction and content placement
- Implement the latest search optimization techniques across company websites, both on-site and off-site, creating bespoke content as required
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics for organic search: ranking, traffic from search engines, conversion rates, etc. and proactively act on the insights provided
- Work closely with local sales offices to train staff in the basic precepts of organic search and coordinate their work on the site in relation to SEO
- Collaborate with other EF marketing teams to keep abreast of campaigns and optimize the results for search engines
Skills & Qualifications
- Native Russian speakers only. Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Russian are essential. Fluency in in other languages is a plus.
- Copy-writing and marketing experience preferred. Working understanding of search engine marketing and/or social media is a plus.
- Comfort with the internet and the ability to understand moderately technical aspects of web applications.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, international team environment and communicate persuasively by e-mail and telephone.
- Graduation from an accredited university with strong academic credentials.
- A desire to succeed and a curious mind, eager to master all aspects of search marketing.
- Analytical and organizational skills and close attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Friendly demeanour, flexible mind-set and a will to succeed.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred, though exceptional new graduates will also be considered.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top