SEO Analyst (Eastern Europe)
The Search Engine Optimization Analyst (SEO) will be responsible for growing our search engine visibility and traffic in Eastern Europe.
Working in a dynamic, fast paced environment, the SEO Analyst will create, optimize and manage web content and link development initiatives and improve the organic search performance in Eastern Europe, including Poland, Czech Republic, and Russia amongst other markets. The successful candidate will transform search engines into the primary source of qualified traffic to our websites. The nature of this role will allow for training and communication with employees worldwide as well as active engagement with relevant websites and online communities interested in our products.
- Own the strategy and direction of SEO efforts in Eastern Europe.
- Identify optimization opportunities by analyzing the current situation in each market and the most promising keywords and techniques to prioritize.
- Research and develop a dense link network in the markets through effective partnership building, community interaction and content placement.
- Implement the latest search optimization techniques across several company websites, both on-site and off-site, creating bespoke content as required.
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics for organic search: ranking, traffic from search engines, conversion rates, etc. and proactively act on the insights provided.
- Work closely with local sales offices to train staff in the basic principles of organic search and coordinate their work on the site in relation to SEO.
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to keep abreast of campaigns and optimize the results for search engines.
Skills & Qualifications
- Native Polish, Slovakian or Czech and basic knowledge of written Russian are essential. Very strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Other languages are a plus.
- 2+ years of SEO and copywriting experience for the Eastern Europe region.
- Comfort with the internet and the ability to understand moderately technical aspects of web applications.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, international team environment and communicate persuasively by e-mail and telephone.
- Graduation from university with related degree with strong academic credentials.
- A desire to succeed and a curious mind, eager to master all aspects of search marketing.
- Analytical and organizational skills and close attention to detail.Must be legible to work in the UK.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top