Senior Web Analyst
- London, United Kingdom
The Team: English Live
The English Live central team is responsible for all project initiatives relating to EF English Live web presences & analytics globally.
Collaborating with all EL offices globally the team is an integral part of EL Marketing and web brand initiatives.
We are a fun young team on a mission to become the leader online platform that helps people changing their life. We believe data will help us getting there. If you want to be part of something more than your 9-5 this is the team to join.
We are looking for an experienced web analyst to support the wider digital department and drive key insights around our key KPIs and act as the central point for all data. The senior web analyst will be supporting the wider teams around our customer data, conversion funnel, customer journey and performance marketing. The senior analyst will take full ownership of our Google Marketing Platform 360, working closely with all relevant stakeholders in further development and adding additional solutions.
- Take full responsibility of journeys tagging to enable accurate tracking, optimising and updating tags/pixels using GTM360
- Own Daily/Weekly/Monthly KPI reporting with dashboards for the wider teams using Data Studio
- Monitor and report on website performance using GA360 as the key analytics tool
- Support the wider team to translate business goals and requirements into KPIs and measurable events
- Analyse and present actionable insights to improve conversion, ad spend and ROI
- Create tailored audience lists and segmentation for the performance team, focusing on ad spend and ROI improvements
- Help the teams better understand our customers and conversion pain points, shopping behavior, checkout behaviour and conversion funnels
- Support the performance team in Attribution modelling, cross-device tracking and omnichannel analysis
- Connecting GA360 with the various products along with CRM data
- Deep level analysis using Google BigQuery
- Support the integration of GA data with Data Lake & Data Warehouse
What we are looking for:
- Extensive experience in web analytics
- Understanding of user experience best practices
- Solid analytics and problem-solving skills working within different web environments
- Ability to interpret data and transform information into meaningful conclusions and recommendations.
- A proactive, constructive, and committed attitude; demonstrates great follow-through.
- Solid time management skills demonstrated by the ability to execute on multiple projects while working on a tight deadline.
- Knowledge of another language is a plus
- Sales-minded, with sound understanding of lead generation
- Eager to learn & innovative
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, creative, flexible and adaptable to new situations
- Educated to degree level preferably in Maths, Computer Science, Statistics or similar
- Extensive knowledge of Google 360 Platforms, including reporting and customisation
- Background in consumer analytics preferable
- An understanding of performance marketing channels and customer segmentation
- Understanding of cloud data storage (data lake, data warehouse) such as AWS & Snowflakes or similar platforms preferred
- Exposure to crawl software such as Optimise360 or other similar MVT solutions
Back to top