Senior Web Analyst
Title: Senior Web Analyst
The Product/Division: CentralEF.com
The Central EF.com team is responsible for all internal and external project initiatives relating to EF Education First web presences globally. Collaborating with EFs offices globally the team is an integral part of EF Marketing and web brand initiatives.
Being part of the global marketing team, the Senior Web Analyst will work closely with local marketing teams as well as the Production Studio, CRM team, Social, SEO & SEM, Mobile teams in London/Zurich.
Your insights will help shape the way we optimize the experience at the main entry points on 60+ EF domains, to best generate leads and for the company globally.
- Tasks require a strong attention to detail, overseeing implementations of the new data layer structure, the foundation from which the web analytics platform is built.
- You will also help drive the development of concept, realization and analysis of ambitious site redesigns and personalization strategies, aiming at generating business for the company.
- Working with senior management to define weekly/monthly/quarterly KPIs for online campaigns and ecommerce performance.
- Report directly to the head of Central EF.com, and responsible for prioritizing development tasks related to web analytics.
- Collaborate with online project managers from multiple EF divisions, to help design and create custom reports in analytics platforms to measure such performances.
- Analyse data and make recommendations, using a variety of tools to evaluate overall performance of online campaigns and site designs.
- A/B and multivariate test scenarios with global project stakeholders.
- Present findings and recommendations to market stakeholders and cross-functional teams
What we are looking for:
- Extensive experience in web analytics
- Understanding of user experience best practices
- Solid analytics and problem solving skills working within different web environments
- Ability to interpret data and transform information into meaningful conclusions and recommendations.
- A proactive, constructive, and committed attitude; demonstrates great follow-through.
- Solid time management skills demonstrated by the ability to execute on multiple projects while working on a tight deadline.
- Knowledge of another language is a plus
- Sales-minded, with sound understanding of lead generation
- Eager to learn & innovative
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, creative, flexible and adaptable to new situations
- Significant experience with using Adobe suite of analytics, including Analytics, Target, Audience, and Campaign. Knowledge of Google Analytics a plus.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing tools such as Adobe Target
- Experience with using ClickTale, and Qlikview a plus.
- Solid cross-culture communication and cross-function collaboration skills a must.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of HTML, SQL and SEO/PPC methodology a definite advantage
Back to top