Senior Video Editor
Senior Video Editor
EF Education First Bangalore / India
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to open the world through education. We’ve helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. We have 15 subsidiaries and nonprofit organizations, 460 schools and offices in 52 countries, and 40,000 staff around the world. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world, our mission is more relevant than ever.
Examples of our video production: https://www.youtube.com/user/EF
The ‘Senior Video Editor’ would be responsible for online video editing of EF’s promotional videos, combining creative and technical skills. The Senior Video Editor would work closely together with video team in Bangalore and in Stockholm.
You definitely should:
- Have a degree or diploma with specialization inVideo-Editing.
- Have at least 5 years of professional work experience as a Video Editor, preferably in advertising agency or in a renowned production house.
- Have expertise using Final Cut Studio and Adobe production premium CS6/CC, especially Final Cut Pro, Apple Color, Soundtrack Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Have knowledge about color grading, experience on Davinci Resolve is preferred.
- Have knowledge about motion tracking, experience on Mocha Pro would be preferred.
- Be able to do basic sky replacement, object removal, tracking and stabilization on videos along with Video Editing.
- Be able to practically showcase the claimed skills in a Practical Round during the recruitment process.
HOW TO APPLY
Kindly submit your CV with cover letter in English along with the ‘Demo-Reel’ showing samples of your best work.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top