Senior Tour Consultant
Senior Tour Consultant - Groups
EF Ultimate Break
Are you passionate about sales, with a proven track record in hitting and surpassing targets?
Are you a self-driven entrepreneur with success in driving new initiatives?
Are people naturally drawn to you and the newest thing you’re doing?
Do you thrive in a fast paced, high performing sales environment?
Can you discover new prospecting targets, leading to opportunities?
Do you have success with winning large group accounts?
Are you ready to pioneer a new channel for a fast growing business?
Are you passionate about seeing 18-29 year olds travel the world together?
The Sales Team at EF Ultimate Break is looking for a proven entrepreneur to lead its next initiative. As Senior TC - Groups, you will strategize, design, and execute the early stages of Group Sales for 18-29 year-old travelers. This will include creating initiatives around generating new business, building brand awareness & loyalty, and forging key relationships with influencers and group organizers. Other key activities include networking locally & remotely, a keen knowledge and use of social networking platforms (social selling), and working cross functionally to ensure superior customer satisfaction & retention. This is an opportunity to be part of the early stages of a new revenue channel, design a startup initiative and develop your business and collaboration acumen.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the Sales Manager & Director of Sales to identify growth opportunities and create a sustainable growth strategy.
- Lead the effort to launch group sales for Ultimate Break. Develop strategies, collaborate cross functionally and funnel individual sales leads into group opportunities.
- Develop a steady flow of group sales leads and opportunities, prioritizing key organizations and leads.
- Build relationships with Group Leaders, including creating a legacy program.
- Create cross functional systems and product infrastructure to support the launch and function of Group Leader led trips with Ultimate Break.
- Maintain a pipeline of new business and ensure repeat Group Leaders with year over year group size growth.
- Mentor Tour Consultants working in the groups channel.
- 2+ years of group sales experience with a proven success record.
- Fierce initiative and implementation with project management and ownership.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Learner’s mindset.
- Ability to build strong relationships, internally & externally.
- Strategic planning to build a pipeline of prospects & leads.
- Exceptional presentation skills and confidence to engage with key influencers and leads.
- Success resolving difficult customer concerns.
About EF Ultimate Break
EF Ultimate Break is the best way to experience the world for anyone 18-29. With 60+ trips, everything from airfare and accommodations to flexible payment plans and free daily breakfasts are included. As a proud part of EF Education First, EF Ultimate Break draws on over 50 years of EF expertise to add amazing travel experiences to its growing tour portfolio. EF, the world leader in international education, has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree to date.
EF Ultimate Break is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to break down barriers of language, culture, and geography. Today, we’re the world’s largest private education company— offering every imaginable way to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture, or even earn an academic degree. For more information, visit http://www.ef.com/careers
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top