Senior SSRS Developer
Are you interested in helping to change people's lives? Are you passionate about travel and education? Would you enjoy working for a company where decisions are made quickly, ownership is key and your initiative and entrepreneurial spirit will make the difference?
If this sounds exciting then a role with EF could be the next step in your career!
- The SSRS Developer will manage the business and management reporting needs
- Work closely with business users analyzing problems and to create and maintain reports, maintaining SSRS Reports and ad-hoc SQL scripts.
- Assist users/developers in creating reports
- Designs report options and/or database queries to meet the requirements.
- Writing custom reports, SQL Scripts, Advance Searches and queries.
- Maintaining internal SSRS Reports and ad-hoc SQL scripts.
- Performing and maintaining data extracts and imports
- Provide analysis services for business data needs and makes recommendations for viable solutions.
- Address issues of Data Integrity/Migration
- Ability to effectively translate user requests in to reporting specifications.
- Ability to utilize Visual Studio in creating and deploying SSRS reports.
- Possess strong communication and analytical skills to effectively elicit, capture, develop and implement customer requirements.
- Ability and willingness to learn new applications and business processes.
- Manage the report subscription and take responsibility of the timely delivery of subscription reports
- Work closely with DB team / Application development team and Senior Management to meet the information needs of the organization.
- 4+ years of IT experience with core expertise in data analysis, query design, and reporting.
- Expert in SSRS
- Proficient in Transact SQL( MS SQL Server).
- Experience in developing medium to complex report using the Microsoft SSRS
- Experience working with data warehousing concepts, terminology and architecture.
- Strong analytical, multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. With more than 40,500 staff and teachers working in 53 countries around the world, our mission is simple: opening the world through education. Since we were founded 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree.
Back to top