Senior Software Developer
Senior Software Developer
Labs @ EF Educational Tours
Cambridge, MA, USA
EF Educational Tours is looking for Software Developers to join our fun, energetic and growing team. We are looking for someone who is excited about learning new technologies and applying the best of what’s out there to constantly improve our systems. Enthusiasm and fantastic communication skills will make you an irresistible candidate!
How can we fly hundreds of thousands of customers around the globe for life-changing experiences at the lowest possible cost, while maintaining flight itineraries at a level of quality that you would personally travel on?
As a Senior Software Developer, you will play an important role in developing software solutions to the complex business problems of our travel department. You will be coordinating with UX experts, System Administrators, and Business Analysts to help solve these problems. While mainly working to help develop new systems and features, we also have some older applications that require maintenance.
- 3+ years experience with the .Net stack (Web or Desktop)
- SOLID understanding of Object Oriented concepts
- A strong desire to learn new and current technologies and go outside your technical comfort zone
- Good team player, with a passion for collaboration, and an ability to articulate high-level concepts
- An interest in travel and the complex business problems it presents
- Experience with unit testing and the software principles that make it possible
- Experience with asynchronousmessaging technologies (RabbitMQ, MassTransit)
- Experience with web services, WCF, REST
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top