Senior Software Architect
We are 200+ engineers with EF Labs and are building the next generation EdTech platform.
As a Senior Software Architect at EF Labs, you will own the software architecture design for large parts of EF in China, spanning the design both of internal tools and customer/student facing systems and platforms.
We are building the next generation online language learning platform and the Senior Software Architect is a big role, critically helping us achieving this goal.
Check out our office here:
- Own the design, build, and test of all technical architecture components
- Lead the development, execution, and operations technical architecture and infrastructure analysis, design, and implementation, and ensure that the product fulfills the requirements.
- Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements for the development, execution, and operations environments.
- Review application and technical architecture deliverables throughout development to ensure quality and requirement traceability.
- 10+ years of working with large web applications
- Expertise in designing and developing enterprise architecture including N-tier and SOA
- Strong experience in MS technologies (C#, C++, MVC, .NET 4+)
- Proficient in Web Services or WCF, REST, familiar with RESTFUL Framework ASP.Net Web API, WCF Restful Service or ADO.Net Data service
- Expert knowledge in SQL Server (performance tuning, troubleshooting, sharding, complex queries etc.)
- Familiarity with Microsoft BI Stack - SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
Back to top