Senior Software Architect
We are 200+ engineers with EF Labs and are building the next generation EdTech platform.
As a Senior Software Architect at EF Labs, you will own the software architecture design for large parts of EF in China, spanning the design both of internal tools and customer/student facing systems and platforms.
We are building the next generation online language learning platform and the Senior Software Architect is a big role, critically helping us achieving this goal.
Check out our office here:
- Own the design, build, and test of all technical architecture components
- Lead the development, execution, and operations technical architecture and infrastructure analysis, design, and implementation, and ensure that the product fulfills the requirements.
- Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements for the development, execution, and operations environments.
- Review application and technical architecture deliverables throughout development to ensure quality and requirement traceability.
- 10+ years of working with large web applications
- Expertise in designing and developing enterprise architecture including N-tier and SOA
- Strong experience in MS technologies (C#, C++, MVC, .NET 4+)
- Proficient in Web Services or WCF, REST, familiar with RESTFUL Framework ASP.Net Web API, WCF Restful Service or ADO.Net Data service
- Expert knowledge in SQL Server (performance tuning, troubleshooting, sharding, complex queries etc.)
- Familiarity with Microsoft BI Stack - SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top