Senior Service Consultant
Senior Service Consultant.
EF English Centers. 英孚成人英语培训中心.
Pls send your CVs to: [email protected]
Synopsis: Senior Service Consultant is responsible for visitor reception and general student service in each center.
The Senior Service Consultant creates a welcoming atmosphere for all people in the center, including center access management, APP/Walk-in reception and handover to Course. Consultant, booking and check-in services, communicating EF policy and other. information, and student follow-up via the System.
The Senior Service Consultant also needs to respond to student’s requirements when s/he is seeking help or guidance.
· Create and maintain a happy and welcoming environment for student and prospects.
· Help students plan and review study progress according to EF’s learning approach.
· Follow up and keep s tudents informed and updated on changes within the center.
· Collect student feedback and cooperate with relevant colleagues to promptly solve issues.
· Maintain general center cleanliness and discipline.
· Liaise with Course Consultants with regard to potential course extension, renewals and referral follow-up.
· Support other center functional teams when needed.
· Perform administrative duties as required.
· Assist with Center projects as needed.
You should have:
· Becholer degree or above;
· Passed CET6 or above, fluent oral English, TEM8 is a plus;
· Passionate and willing to help others;
· Flexible and patient;
· Has related service experience is a plus.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top