Senior Salesforce Developer
Salesforce is the world leading Cloud CRM provider. It has been used by thousand staffs across over 10 countries in Englishtown. As one of the biggest Salesforce customers in APEC, we have just received "The best adoption company award" from Salesforce officially.
With the team expansion, we are looking for a brilliant young talent to join our team!
- Responsible for the effective execution and ongoing support of Salesforce projects and initiatives.
- Ensure that Salesforce system is fully utilized through identifying enhancements and potential capabilities.
- Understand Salesforce development methods and lead technical projects with the joint efforts of internal and external technical resources.
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Computer science
- More than 3 years of salesforce.com products experience is needed, SF DEV 401 or 501 certification is a plus
- Ability to understand business requirement
- Strong analytical and solution design abilities
- Experience in using Java/vs.net
- Strong oral and written English skills
- Previous CRM development experience preferred
- Ability to work in an unsupervised manner with a creative flair for identifying and implementing the right solutions
- CPQ(Apttus/Steelbrick) experience is a plus
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top