Senior Sales Coordinator
Description – Senior Sales Coordinator (No 2 to CPM)
As a Senior Sales Coordinator you will join the Mexican Sales team in our Toluca office for the sales, promotion and organization of our language and academic courses abroad. You will operate in a truly international environment and a young and dynamic team. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Promote and sell our language programs to our customers
- Achieve excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs, payments, pre departure information, etc.
- Help promote and develop marketing activities (updating our website, launching email campaigns, developing brochures and promotional materials).
- Give presentations about the program, visa process and occasionally stand on fairs.
- Hold the relationship between our language schools worldwide and EF local office in order to book change or modify our courses.
- Operate in a truly international environment and a young team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of experience in sales
- Sales oriented and target driven
- International experience (study/work) or experience in an international environment
- Proactive and ability to work independently
- Mother tongue Spanish
- Fluency in English is mandatory
Positive attitude and great team spirit
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top