Senior Sales Coordinator
-Are you looking for a role with a global, entrepreneurial company that will develop, challenge, and inspire you?
-Do you see a sales role as an opportunity to perfect vital skills needed during your whole career?
-And, did you know this role is a stepping-stone to managerial roles at EF for our best performers?
EF International Language Centers in Milan is looking for a highly motivated, results-driven Senior Sales Coordinator to join our Italian team.
Join our young, fun and dynamic team who know all about reaching sales goals, delivering great customer service, and changing people’s lives!
- Promote and sell language & study programs abroad through direct customer contact
- Sell EF programs both on the phone and in person - at fairs and info meetings-
- Give presentations to potential clients in various locations in Italy
- Take on ambitious sales targets and see them as an opportunity to contribute to EF’s success taking full ownership of direct sales
- Work effectively in a team but also pursue your individual goals
- Maximize your potential to optimize the quality and efficiency of our sales process
- Being a contact person for our clients before, during and after their program abroad with EF
- Native level of Italian
- Fluency in English
- International experience (study/work)
- Sales oriented and target driven with 3-5 years of work experience in sales ideally gained while working within an aggressive sales office environment
- Proactive and able to work independently, effectively under pressure
- Positive attitude and great team spirit
- Go the extra mile
- Master’s degree preferably in sales, marketing, business, administration or a related discipline.
- Permit or valid passport to work in Italy
- 1-2 years of team leadership experience
- MBA is an advantage
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top