Senior Sales Coordinator
- Do you look for a job that is multifaceted and dynamic; promote creativity, team spirit and a fun environment?
- Are you motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Team leader for one of the programs that EF Madrid offers
- Managing CRM in a smart and effective
- Assessing and understanding customer needs
- Selling our language programs and destinations
And also as part of your day to day you will:
- Taking full ownership of direct sales
- Maintaining a friendly, caring and professional approach to customers during the full sales cycle
- Interacting with colleagues all over the world to maximize sales and customer experience
- Participating in sales and marketing activities to bring quality leads and grow the business
- Mother tongue Spanish/Catalan and proficient in English
- Sales oriented and target driven with minimum 1 year of work experience in sales
- Having studied or worked abroad
- Business acumen with strong aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers
- Cultural awareness and ability to work within a team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- University Degree
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top