Senior Sales Consultant
As a Senior Sales Coordinator you will join the Indonesian team for sales, promotion and organisation of our language courses abroad for students.
We are looking for an ambitious individual who loves competition; works well under pressure and understands that being great at sales and reaching challenging goals is the best way to get ahead in one’s career.
- Informing prospects and selling the product through face to face meetings, by phone, seminars and fairs.
- Develop and answer queries from your own portfolio of customers
- Follow up on your enquiries: quotations, telemarketing, CRM & Call-backs, appointments
- Responsible for the sales administration of the students - Contacting the schools for booking confirmation, booking flights, sending confirmation package to students.
- Contact person for students & parents before, during and after the trip.
- Helping the County Product Manager on conducting sales & marketing projects: brochures, media plan, partnership, websites updates.
- Organize visit to school & English test for students & participate in fairs.
- 3+ years of sales experience
- A University degree. Master or MBA is a plus
- Overseas studying / working experience is a plus
- Competitive and ambitious
- Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- Business acumen with strong aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Passion for sales and studies abroad
- Native Bahasa speaker
- Fluency in English (3rd language is a plus)
- Computer skills: Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Business, hospitality or tourism studies background
- International experience overseas
- Some who gives 110% at everything they do
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 52, 000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 600 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Back to top