Senior Sales Consultant
SENIOR SALES CONSULTANT
Are you passionate about education and believe that students studying abroad have the opportunity of a lifetime? Are you dynamic, outgoing, energetic and self-driven? You might be just the person we are looking for!
Join EF, the world’s largest private education organization and open a world of experience to others.
We are looking for an energetic, results driven individual to join our fast growing sales team in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Sell our academic and language programs across a great range of destinations
- Help promote and develop marketing activities (online promotion, offline activities including event management, etc
- Take full ownership of direct sales in Indonesia and reach sales targets
- Achieve excellent customer service by responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs
- A University degree;
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience, preferably in sales;
- Overseas studying / working experience;
- Passion for sales and studies abroad;
- Fluency in English (both writing and speaking) and Bahasa, Chinese is a plus;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure;
- Ambition to grow into more senior role within the company
- Proactive, aggressive and able to work independently
- Entrepreneurial spirit, who thrives under high pressure
- You have a highly sales-oriented mindset, a customer-focused nature with built-in cultural awareness.
- A flexible attitude towards work - you are not, and do not wish to be, a 9-5 person.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills, so as to be able to deal with a variety of stakeholders
This is an outstanding position providing an opportunity to represent a world-class growing product in an industry that has great potential. If you feel you are ready to take your career to new levels, we would love to meet you.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 539 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top