Senior Sales Consultant
SENIOR SALES CONSULTANT
To meet with our fast-paced growth around the globe, we are a looking for a world-class Sales Consultant to drive recruitment of Taiwanese students to our amazing International Language Centers.
This role requires a driven, independent person who can easily grasp the vision of rapid sales growth in a dynamic organization, and is highly motivated by rolling up their sleeves and getting the heavy lifting done. A candidate who relishes career advancement through proving themselves and leaving their individual mark among passionate, progressive, talented colleagues around the world.
- Develop and maintain sales channels
- Process and qualify all student leads through telemarketing
- Facilitate admissions consultations to explain our services to potential students and parents
- Manage the booking process for each student
- Participate in the development and promotion of relationship-building activities including recruiting fairs, exhibitions and campus events
- Reach and exceed sales goals
- Management of online marketing tools/social media
- University degree
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience—sales, marketing and consulting understanding preferred
- Experience of studying, living, and/or working abroad
- A thirst for a high-paced, exciting global career and a passion for international education, languages, travel, and cultural exploration
- A drive to prove yourself and an ability to work independently without constant in-person oversight
- Study abroad, work abroad experience is a plus
- Aside from English, Taiwanese and Mandarin are required
Some travel will be required to visit our additional campuses and to meet with prospective students through the year.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top