Senior Sales Consultant
Senior Sales Consultant
If you think ordinary is boring, if you want to work in an international company with opportunities to rotate in our offices around the world, we invite you to join our team at EF. We are looking for ‘sales sharks’ and a good team player who is eager to learn. We are looking for a candidate with a sales and telemarketing background, who is hands on, willing to grow fast, presentable and outgoing.
You will join HK Team for sales and promotion of our language courses abroad for students. We are looking for an ambitious individual who loves competition; works well under pressure and understands that being great at sales and reaching challenging goals is the best way to get ahead in one’s career.
- Drive sales of our education programs through telesales and face-to-face interactions with potential customers (your #1 priority)
- Participate in offsite sales events and presentations;
- Expand our existing network of sales channel;
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns;
- Provide pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students;
- Ensure a high level of customer service and satisfaction;
- Develop and foster relationships for direct sales;
- Weekend and public holiday shifts are occasionally required.
- High level of personal motivation – a real “self-starter”
- Team player
- Goal oriented
- Charismatic, positive and passionate in their personality
- Well-organized, detail oriented and proactive
- Someone who gives 110% at everything they do
- A University degree
- 3 years of experience in sales and marketing, preferably in Education field
- Overseas studying / working experience is preferred
- Passion for sales and studies abroad
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- Native in Cantonese and fluent in English (3rdlanguage is a plus)
- Computer skills: Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; Chinese Word Processing
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries and having the global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that.
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, family. You are detail oriented and focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You believe that by being hands-on and passionate, nothing is impossible.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top