Senior Sales Consultant
If you think ordinary is boring, if you want to work in an international company with opportunities to rotate in our offices around the world, we invite you to join our team at EF. We are looking for ‘sales sharks’ and a good team player who is eager to learn. We are looking for a candidate with a sales and telemarketing background, who is hands on, willing to grow fast, presentable and outgoing.
You will join the HK Team for sales and promotion of our language courses abroad for students.
- Drive sales of our education programs through telesales and face-to-face interactions with potential customers (your #1 priority)
- Participate in offsite sales events and presentations
- Expand our existing network of sales channel
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns
- Provide pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students
- Ensure a high level of customer service and satisfaction
- Develop and foster relationships for direct sales
- Weekend and public holiday shifts are occasionally required
- Highly motivated – a real “self-starter”
- A team player
- Goal oriented
- Charismatic, positive and passionate in your personality
- Well-organized, detail oriented and proactive
- Someone who gives 110% at everything you do
- An University degree
- 3 years of experience in sales and marketing, preferably in Education field
- Overseas studying / working experience is preferred
- Native in Cantonese and fluent in English (Mandarin is a plus)
- Computer skills: Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; Chinese Word Processing
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 612 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks and Garda Vetting will be conducted prior to confirmation of appointment.
Back to top