Senior Sales Consultant
Senior Sales Consultant
If you think ordinary is boring, if you want to work in an international company with opportunities to rotate in our offices around the world, we invite you to join our team at EF. We are looking for ‘sales sharks’ and a good team player who is eager to learn. We are looking for a candidate with a sales and telemarketing background, who is hands on, willing to grow fast, presentable and outgoing.
As a Sales Coordinator you will join the Taiwanese team for sales, promotion and organisation of our language courses abroad for students. We are looking for an ambitious individual who loves competition; works well under pressure and understands that being great at sales and reaching challenging goals is the best way to get ahead in one’s career.
- Informing prospects and selling the product through face to face meetings, by phone, seminars and fairs.
- Develop and answer queries from your own portfolio of customers
- Follow up on your enquiries: quotations, telemarketing, CRM & Call-backs, appointments
- Responsible for the sales administration of the students - Contacting the schools for booking confirmation, booking flights, sending confirmation package to students.
- Contact person for students & parents before, during and after the trip.
- Helping the County Product Manager on conducting sales & marketing projects: brochures, media plan, partnership, websites updates.
- Organize visit to school & English test for students & participate in fairs.
- 2-3 years of work sales experience
- A University degree. Master or MBA is a plus
- Overseas studying / working experience is a plus
- Competitive and ambitious
- Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- Business acumen with strong aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Passion for sales and studies abroad
- Native Mandarin speaker
- Fluency in English (3rd language is a plus)
- Computer skills: Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Business, hospitality or tourism studies background
- International experience overseas
- Some who gives 110% at everything they do
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 539 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Back to top