Senior Regional Manager
Title: Senior Regional Manager, Netherlands
Product: Cultural Care Au Pair
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are looking for an ambitious, organized and results driven professional, with experience in sales, to manage our Cultural Care Au Pair recruitment in the Netherlands. The Senior Regional Manager, will be involved in several facets of the success of the Dutch recruitment market including hands-on responsibility for managing local staff, recruitment and screening of au pairs, setting sales goals and budgets and ensuring that that these targets are met. The role calls for someone who is very sales driven, a great leader, has excellent communication skills as well as some experience managing a budget.
This is a true hands-on opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with skills in sales, business development, marketing and staff management.
- Take ownership of sales in the region to reach sales targets
- Hire, manage and motivate staff and local representatives around the country
- Drive sales on the phone through high quality consultative calls, as well as through university visits and fairs
- Manage a budget and work independently within budget guidelines
- Provide an excellent level of customer service
Ideal Professional and Personal Qualifications and Qualities
- University graduate or MBA. A marketing or business degree is preferable but not necessary.
- A passion for sales and proven capability with phone sales and customer service.
- Goal oriented and a competitive attitude.
- A real self-starter, able to work without direct supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a great team player.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Well-organized and attentive to detail.
- Proven ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit, and able to meet strict targets and deadlines.
Cultural Care Au Pair is a leading provider of cultural and educational exchange through a quality childcare program. We have promoted international understanding by bringing young people of the world together with American families since 1989. Learn more at http://culturalcareaupair.com/about-us/
Cultural Care Au Pair is part of the EF Education First family. EF is the world’s largest private educational company, focused on language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic programs. Subsidiaries include, amongst others: International Language Centers, High School Exchange Year, Hult International Business School and Educational Tours.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top