Senior QA Engineer
Based in the Heart of Chelsea, EF SET is looking for an experienced, hands-on and results-driven Mid-Senior level QA Engineer. Your primary responsibility is to help planing, creating and maintaining the overall Quality Planning strategy, for testing new and existing features that are part of our personalised adaptive assessment and certification platform.
EF SET is disrupting the EdTech space and is the world’s first cross-platform English proficiency test with a global user base.
The EFSET team is working together with leading tech partners and academic institutions such as LinkedIn and Cambridge University and is revolutionising technology-assisted learning and assessments for billions of English learners around the world.
- Plan, create and maintain the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Test current products and identify deficiencies, risks, and opportunities for improvement
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements
- Collaborate with the developers to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Implement and develop continuous improvement projects
- Identify and collect quality data
- Implement new and improve existing QA automation systems
- Experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies
- Experience with coding using Java
- Bonus: Python, JS
- Experience with software QA tools and processes
- A sense of ownership and pride in your work
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top