The successful candidate:
- Minimum 5 years with Quality Assurance processes.
- Experience with Salesforce platform (1-2 years)
- Must have critical reasoning skills to find hide assumptions, flaws in logic and counter examples.
- Have excellent communication skills, especially in transforming business rules to test specifications.
- Must be a team player who understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration and open communication.
- Has a true passion for excellence in his/her work, is highly organized, detailed-oriented, thorough, and follows through on commitments.
- Is capable of delivering high value solutions under tight deadlines.
- Must be able to effectively work with other developers, architects, and product owners.
We are looking for a highly motived individual who have mastered critical reasoning skills and test specifications to join our Salesforce project team. As a Senior QA your work will involve:
- Interacting with product owners to understand the business requirements.
- Create test cases for all user stories, including positive and negative testing. Test cases should include step by step instructions for conducting each test, description of the component of the requirement being tested, and the date and status of all tests conducted.
- Create test conditions and supporting test data
- Track all instances of tests conducted for each test case, and ensure that the test case and defects are being tested in the correct environment.
- Log defects for failed tests and assign to the appropriate developer for resolution. Tester should also take responsibility to ensure progress is made on resolutions, so that the cases can be passed in the expected time frame.
- Retest all failed tests until the script passes.
- Log all unexpected behavior as a new test case, and continue to test until it passes
- Proactively collaborates with Senior Developers and Project managers.
- Experience using a defect tracking tool such as JIRA or Bugzilla.
- Should have knowledge of SDLC and STLC. Added advantage will be hands of experience in agile methodology.
- Development, Reviewing and executing test cases.
- Experience in Functional Testing, Re-testing, Regression Testing, Integration testing, and Compatibility Testing.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented. Attention to quality output a must.
- Self-motivated, responsible, efficient and organized
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top