Senior Program Manager
We are looking for a hands-on Senior Program Manager, who passionate about building world-class products that will delight our Corporate students and Corporate clients. We provide language training for businesses, education establishments, and governments. We want our users to have the best learning experience and come out feeling like they’ve gained new skills.
The Senior Program Manager will be a key member of the team, driving our execution strategy, and delivering the experience that helps our users learn. You’ll guide our education products from idea, to prototype, to production, and ongoing maintenance.
Your Role in EF:
Day to day, you’ll report to the Product Director and work closely with our development teams, UX/UI teams, Program Managers, and our Business Operations team to deliver a world-class online learning experience for our Corporate Solutions customers.
To do this, you will understand the priorities of our stakeholders, analyzing data from a variety of sources and drawing conclusions as to the big problems our customers need to have solved. You will work closely with Product Director and development leads to ensure our teams are empowered to deliver and learn as efficiently as possible.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the voice of the customer.
- Be a customer champion in the team, ensuring that the customer perspective is always held sacred.
- Identify customers behaviors and needs through research and analysis to drive product decisions.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
- Work closely with our UX team to define scripts and perform frequent user testing.
- Bring the product vision and roadmap to life.
- Be responsible for timely, efficient delivery and handle releases.
- Provide end-to-end product management and manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Manage resources and collaborate with internal teams to design, develop, and implement digital projects.
- Break down features and write out user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Prioritize and manage the development team’s backlog.
- Identify potential risks and proactively recommend mitigating actions.
- Work with and drive feature development with a globally distributed engineering team – in Lucerne, London, and Shanghai.
- Partner with stakeholders to bring ideas to life.
- Create a productive relationship with our business leaders and other stakeholders that enable a culture of trust, shared values and goals.
- Develop support documentation to share with operational users.
- Contribute to EF EdTech’s future vision for learning in a digital age.
- Work with our Creative Directors, other Product leaders, business leaders and UX experts to redefine adult language learning.
Who You Are?
- You have strong product management skills with proven experience delivering products on time and to spec. You have more ideas than time, and yet are able to focus to deliver with excellence.
- You are an advocate for the customer: you put yourself in their shoes, seek quantitative & qualitative feedback, test hypothesis to improve their experience, and work with a cross functional team of designers, content creators, and engineers to realize this vision, while having a strong business awareness.
- You can take a product vision and break it down into features to build a product roadmap. You can then translate your roadmap to user stories and work day-to-day with a dedicated team of developers to deliver them.
- You’ve launched several large scale and small-scale projects at the same time, communicating and managing multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams.
- You are a go-getter; you see things that need to get done and take action without have to be asked. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty and dive into projects.
- You have strong organizational skills. You can prioritize workload effectively and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- You are accountable and take responsibility in your work to ensure work is delivered with high quality.
- You’re a team player who values a positive culture.
- You have excellent written and oral skills to communicate clearly and effectively with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- You’ve formulated, structured and ran A/B tests to improve the user experience.
- You have great analytical skills and know how to use data to drive decisions.
- You have experience in B2B software development and working with an internal sales organization.
Even better if you have…
- A software project management background, as a project owner, scrum master or other agile function, with awareness of tools and processes to move teams forward to a shared goal.
- A working knowledge of SQL and other analytics tools.
- Exceptional spreadsheet & PowerPoint skills.
- Experience within EdTech or other learning-related activities.
- Experience with working with virtual global teams.
Back to top