Senior PR Manager
EF Education First, the world's leading private international education company, seeks a talented ambassador for one of China’s most successful brands. EF is a rapidly growing and dynamic company that needs someone equally dynamic to be the public face of our organization in China.
As the Senior Manager of EF China's Corporate Communications team, the candidate will be in charge of EF corporate communications in the North Region. With experience, skills and a natural instinct for both strategic thinking and meticulous execution, the candidate will work closely with various internal and external partners, and strive to continue to make EF the most admired product and employer brand.
Reporting to EF Senior Director of Corporate communication, the candidate will help set and execute EF's corporate vision in northern China., Strategic planning, media relations and issue management are integral parts of this position.
- Work closely with the business leaders, corporate communications team and the greater corporate affairs teams to develop Corporate Communication Strategy, establish corporate position and supporting points, create media programs and content；
- Lead the effort to execute corporate and product PR activities, including companywide activities, critical product-led activities and employer branding;
- Handle ad-hoc negative media enquires with solid crisis management skills, and conduct related trainings to staff;
- Manage media relations in the assigned region, organize events and pitch for media opportunities from content perspective proactively;
- Coach executives on interview skills;
- Host company events and internal meetings;
- Willing and able to travel within China and overseas
- Bachelor’s degree or above from top universities; MBA preferred; overseas study experience a strong plus.
- 7-10 years working experience in media and public affairs, 3-5 years of management experience with well-known companies;
- Excellent at cultivating and maintaining relationships with the media, and other relevant stakeholders; intimately familiar with how media works in China, from traditional, to social. Self-motivated with high ethic standards
- Excellent communications skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese (written and oral)
- Mature and able to work with senior executives from around the world
EF Education First is the world leader in international education, an industry that is currently worth $50 billion and growing by almost 30% each year. Our mission is ‘Opening the World through Education.’ We have helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world, or earn an academic degree.
Founded in 1965 by entrepreneur Bertil Hult, EF now operates more than 460 schools and offices in 52 countries and has 35,500 employees. A privately held company, EF has 15 divisions offering a range of programs within language schools, educational travel, academic degrees, and cultural exchange. As our business continues to expand to all corners of the world, we are constantly looking for talented people to join us.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top