Senior .NET Developer
Senior .Net Developer
EF College Break Tours
Cambridge, MA, USA
College Break Tours is looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our booking api team. An ideal candidate has full stack experience and writes clear well-tested code on a daily basis. The booking api is comprised of C#, TypeScript, Html and CSS.
We are looking for an individual who is excited about emerging technologies, restful architecture and consistently delivering working software.
- Translate user stories into functional software
- Write readable, well tested, and straightforward code, and work collaboratively within a small team to create the best product possible
- 5-7+ years of professional experience with .NET, specifically C#
- 1+ years on an agile software development team
- Collaborative problem solver
- Excellent communicator
- Solid understanding of front end and back end development
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback throughout the development process
- Experience with restful apis
- Strong background in with a TDD/BDD framework
EF College Break offers international tour opportunities designed to provide young adults ages 18-28 with firsthand exposure to the world’s cultural, historic and natural sites. For more information, visit www.efcollegebreak.com
EF College Break is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF has one global mission: Opening the World Through Education. To date, EF has helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. For more information, visit ef.com/careers.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. For more information, visit www.ef.com/careers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top