Senior .NET Developer
Senior .Net Developer
Go Ahead Tours
Cambridge, MA, USA
Go Ahead Tours is looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our booking api team. An ideal candidate has full stack experience and writes clear well-tested code on a daily basis. The booking api is comprised of C#, TypeScript, Html and CSS.
We are looking for an individual who is excited about emerging technologies, restful architecture and consistently delivering working software.
- Translate user stories into functional software
- Write readable, well tested, and straightforward code, and work collaboratively within a small team to create the best product possible
- 5-7+ years of professional experience with .NET, specifically C#
- 1+ years on an agile software development team
- Collaborative problem solver
- Excellent communicator
- Solid understanding of front end and back end development
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback throughout the development process
- Experience with restful apis
- Strong background in with a TDD/BDD framework
Learn more about our Development team, read our blog: https://medium.com/go-ahead-tours-tech-blog
Go Ahead Tours offers industry-leading guided group tours to destinations that span all seven continents. For more information, visit www.goaheadtours.com.
Go Ahead Tours is a division of EF Education First. Founded in 1965 by entrepreneur Bertil Hult, EF is a privately-held company with 15 divisions that offer a range of educational programs from language training, educational travel, and academic degrees to cultural exchanges. With a mission to open the world through education, EF has helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world. For more information, visit http://www.ef.com/careers
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. For more information, visit www.ef.com/careers.
Back to top