Senior Marketing Analyst 资深市场分析员
EF Kids & Teens Marketing Analytics is looking for a talented individual to take on a hands on, dynamic role as a Senior Marketing Analyst. Marketing Analytics is a high-performing team responsible for the entire chain of data in digital marketing, including data engineering and measurement, ETL processing, quality assurance, analysis, and reporting.
- Data Analysis and Insights Development
- Data Workflow Development
- Website Tracking
- A/B Testing
- Reporting and Data Visualization
- 2 Years Working Experience in Marketing or Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Analytics, Marketing, or a Related Field (Master Degree Preferred)
- Excellent Communications Skills in English (Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing)
- Communication Skills in Chinese (Mandarin), Russian, or Bahasa are preferred
About EF Education First
Established in 1965 with a mission to open the world through education, EF Education First (EF) is the world's leading international education company which focuses on language, academics, and cultural experience. EF (www.ef.com) has hundreds of schools and offices worldwide and online English learning platform English Live . With long term commitment in China, EF has been selected as the official supplier of language training services for Beijing 2008 Olympics. Since 1988, EF has provided service to Olympic Games for six times, including the upcoming PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics and Tokyo 2020 Olympics. Each year, EF publishes the English Proficiency Index (www.ef.com/epi) measuring the English ability of adults in countries across the world.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top