Go Ahead Tours
Cambridge, MA, USA
At Go Ahead Tours, we work on delivering the best experience to people dreaming about the next world adventure – whether that means improving the customer-facing website or building tooling to help automate product flow and boost the in-house sales staff.
Some of the technologies we currently use:
- NodeJS 8+
- AWS (EC2, Kinesis, SNS/SQS, Lambda, and more)
- GraphQL (Apollo)
- 5+ years of experience developing applications using any JS framework or stack (or demonstrable skills in another stack)
- Experience with NodeJS and any web framework such as Express.
- A strong desire to learn new technologies, give and receive constructive criticism, and grow outside your technical comfort zone.
- Good team player with a passion for collaboration and the ability to mentor junior developers.
- Experience with unit testing using frameworks like Jest.
- Experience with GraphQL using frameworks such as Apollo.
- Experience with
- Experience with agile/scrum/Kanban methodologies.
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, increasing to four weeks your second year.
- All expenses paid international travel.
- Free in-house language classes
- On-site restaurant and bar
- Travel discounts
- Market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, and more.
- Professional development opportunities such as conferences, tuition reimbursement, and online or off site trainings.
Don’t think you’re a perfect fit for the job? We are hiring developers and technologists in many roles across the business. Reach out to us and we’ll let you know how we can make use of your skills.
Go Ahead Tours offers industry-leading guided group tours to destinations that span all seven continents. For more information, visit www.goaheadtours.com.
Go Ahead Tours is a division of EF Education First. Founded in 1965 by entrepreneur Bertil Hult, EF is a privately-held company with 15 divisions that offer a range of educational programs from language training, educational travel, and academic degrees to cultural exchanges. With a mission to open the world through education, EF has helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world. For more information, visit http://www.ef.com/careers
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top