Senior iOS Developer
What You Will Do
- Play a developer role in multiple apps used by millions of students and teachers around the world.
- Cooperate with our UX/UI team to craft beautiful user experiences, and then implement them with equally elegant code. UI is a passion of yours!
- Work in a collaborative team full of passionate, talented people, who love using and making great apps.
- Enter a room with only team members and a whiteboard; walk out with an idea and a plan for the next big thing.
- Make education better. You remember how much education technology lacked, and you are excited to have an opportunity to completely change that.
- Interface with remote and distributed data sources and APIs
- Troubleshoot, and performance tune
- Work closely with the Product Manager, the Mobile Architect and the rest of the mobile team, to continually improve the development process and the product quality
- Mentor junior members, and share your experiences
- Contribute to the software architecture, and help to shape the development process
- Establish time/effort estimations for tasks, to support effective planning
What You Have
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years developing iOS applications
- Mastery of Objective-C / Swift
- Experience leveraging the iOS SDK and native application development.
- Solid understanding of UIKit and Cocoa Touch
- Solid experience of object-oriented design, and modern programming techniques
- Experience working within a team; you know how to make your point heard, and hear what other people have to say as well.
- Strong problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
- A demonstrable track record of published, and successful applications
- Demonstrable skills in algorithm/data structures and creative problem-solving
- A real passion for technology and innovation
- A true love and appreciation for well-designed, scalable code. You are intolerant of anything less.
- Good communication and being able to work independently to deliver iOS applications.
- Familiar with SOLID principles.
- Familiar with MVVM and/or VIPER.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience architecting medium to large software projects from start to finish.
- An active contributor to open source software (please provide links to relevant GitHub projects).
- Have live apps on the AppStore that you have developed (please provide web links).
- Experience with RxSwift, ReactiveCocoa.
- Experience with ReactNative.
- Experience working with Realm, CoreData.
- Experience working with ARKit, SpriteKit, OpenCV, OpenGLES.
- Experience working with CoreML.
- Knowledge of server side development.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Unit Test development.
- Experience with SwiftLint, OCLint.
- Experience with Jenkins pipeline.
Back to top