Senior Front End Developer
Are you passionate about building scalable, performant web applications and delivering a great customer experience? If so, then we are looking for you!
YOU are the successful candidate if you:
- Demonstrate a high level of curiosity, keep abreast of the latest technologies, and strive for excellence and high quality in your work
- Are organized, detailed-oriented, and follow through on commitments Understand the value of great user experience in everything that you build
- Are a self-starter, and problem-solver
- Are a team player who understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration, and open communication
- Have strong communication skills, both oral and written in English, especially in communication with non-technical colleagues Have a Swiss or EU citizenship (or a permit that allows you to work in Switzerland
- 6+ years experience writing responsive, semantically-sound code for web experiences
- Knowledge of Angular 2+
- Deep working knowledge of :
- Unit Testing
- Responsive web design
- Working experience in an Agile environment
- Able to effectively lead tasks and mentor junior members of the team
- Experience on performance optimization
- Solid NodeJs experience
Nice to have:
Familiarity with a back-end web technology (PHP, .NET etc.)
Experience working with a CMS such as WordPress or Contentful.
You can expect:
- To be part of a dynamic and highly motivated team, in an exciting and multicultural working environment
- A competitive salary
- An organization that encourages your personal and professional development Excellent work location near the Swiss Alps, with the best view ever
Cultural Care Au Pair is the leading provider of intercultural childcare and educational exchange since 1989. Cultural Care Au Pair is a part of EF, founded in 1965, the world’s largest private educational company centered around language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic programs.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top