Senior Front End Developer
Are you passionate about building scalable, performant web applications and delivering a great customer experience? If so, then we are looking for you!
YOU are the successful candidate if you:
- Demonstrate a high level of curiosity, keep abreast of the latest technologies, and strive for excellence and high quality in your work
- Are organized, detailed-oriented, and follow through on commitments Understand the value of great user experience in everything that you build
- Are a self-starter, and problem-solver
- Are a team player who understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration, and open communication
- Have strong communication skills, both oral and written in English, especially in communication with non-technical colleagues Have a Swiss or EU citizenship (or a permit that allows you to work in Switzerland
- 6+ years experience writing responsive, semantically-sound code for web experiences
- Knowledge of Angular 2+
- Deep working knowledge of :
- Unit Testing
- Responsive web design
- Working experience in an Agile environment
- Able to effectively lead tasks and mentor junior members of the team
- Experience on performance optimization
- Solid NodeJs experience
Nice to have:
Familiarity with a back-end web technology (PHP, .NET etc.)
Experience working with a CMS such as WordPress or Contentful.
You can expect:
- To be part of a dynamic and highly motivated team, in an exciting and multicultural working environment
- A competitive salary
- An organization that encourages your personal and professional development Excellent work location near the Swiss Alps, with the best view ever
Cultural Care Au Pair is the leading provider of intercultural childcare and educational exchange since 1989. Cultural Care Au Pair is a part of EF, founded in 1965, the world’s largest private educational company centered around language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic programs.
EF offers a wide range of benefits ready for our team members to enjoy during weekends, after work and with friends & family, including:
- Discounted passes to local destinations and tourist hot-spots such as mt. Titlis or Kunsthaus Zurich.
- Full reimbursement of the SBB ‘halb-tax’ travel card, covering country-wide public transportation.
- Free membership for our newly built gym or get involved with our variety of sports teams.
- Seasonal and monthly office events including holiday parties, ski trips and pay-day happy hours.
- Discounts on a wide range of local restaurants, shops, hotel stays and EF products.
- 15% off in-house child care service (more info. available).
Whilst working in our newly built state-of-the-art office in the heart of Zurich, you’ll constantly be able to enjoy all of the above deals and many more that EF have to offer.
For more information about us visit our Instagram page here: https://www.instagram.com/weareefswitzerland/
Back to top