EF Central Finance is searching for a Senior Financial Analyst looking for an international career to be located in our global head office in Zurich. As a Senior Financial Analyst in the Central Finance Team, you will work with the accounting, forecasting, and reporting of a number of legal entities involved in a variety of activities. The job involves being responsible for several tasks such as:
- Work with the daily accounting of a number of companies
- Internal reporting, including monthly, quarterly and year end closings
- Analysis of actuals and forecasting
- External reporting to authorities and auditors
- Drive internal projects and improve processes
- Work closely and collaboratively with other functional areas and other EF businesses around the world
- Work closely with the Financial Manager and the CFO
- Support and train junior staff members
To accomplish your tasks, you will work closely with other functional areas and other EF companies around the world. The position provides excellent opportunities to build experience, and from the start you will work closely with your manager as a key contributor in quarterly and annual closing procedures.
For the successful candidate, this position provides immense opportunities for growth, ownership, and an international career.
- A degree in Finance/Business Administration or similar
- 3+ years of work experience in the accounting/finance area
- The ability to structure, plan and prioritize work to multiple deadlines
- Team player with a positive attitude
- The ability to thrive in an international and fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and social skills, able to work in English (written & verbal) and with all levels of management
- Analytical approach to problem solving and attention to detail
- Driven, independent, open-minded and flexible
- Excellent technical and computer skills, particularly in Excel
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.