SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Required strong knowledge in accounting and finance;
- Active participation in the monthly accounting closing process and report of data for the company´s headquarters, including review of package reports.
- Support to external auditing/accounting/consulting;
- Sophisticated analysis of balance sheets, income statements and cash flows;
- Overseeing of intercompany accounts.
- Creation and analysis of managerial reports;
- Internal control management and implementation of improvement in the area;
- Support to the process of reconciliation of accounting and banking.
Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration, Economics or Accounting; Master´s degrees/MBAs will result in an advantage for the candidate in the selection process
- Profile: Dynamic, analytical, focused on results, good interpersonal relationship, comfortable working under pressure;
- 3 to 6 years of experience in Accounting/Finance. Candidates from “Big Four” auditing will have an advantage in the selection process.
- Savvy in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint);
- Fluent English is mandatory.
Working hours: 8am to 5pm in Alphaville/ São Paulo
EF Education First is an international education company focusing on language, academics, and cultural experience. With a mission to open the world through education, EF was founded in 1965.
We are 43,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, and then we play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that
*Please submit your cv in English.
Back to top