Senior Finance & Strategy Analyst
EF Educational Tours
EF Tours is in search of a Senior Finance & Strategy Analyst to join our growing team! We are seeking entrepreneurial candidates that will drive the success of our quickly growing business. Bring your energy, initiative, and excellent analytical skills to this dynamic role.
As a Senior Finance & Strategy Analyst, you will work closely with the product’s management team to assist with the development and implementation of strategies to optimize sales, revenue and profit. You will be responsible for market analysis, pricing analytics, financial reporting, budgeting, financial modeling and decision support.
Your day to day activities will include:
- FP&A responsibilities including annual budgeting, variance analyses, forecasting and preparation of executive level financial presentations
- Design, implement and manage monthly and annual sales forecasting reports
- Update pricing models for management and sales teams
- Understand, forecast and report on financial impact of sales strategy modifications
- Proactively work to identify business opportunities using data-driven analyses and present recommendations to senior management
- Create sales analyses that support actionable decision making – customer trends, customer segmentation, territory productivity, account retention, close rates, pipeline health, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Math or other analytical/business fields
- 3+ years’ experience in analytics supporting sales or marketing
- Excellent financial analysis skills with the ability to manipulate data for analysis and reporting
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel, BI and PowerPoint. VBA and SQL experience a plus
- Self-starter who combines a strong technical understanding with excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication and social skills
- Go-getter attitude – ability to seek out problems and find solutions
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time in a fast-paced and growing environment
- Excellent organizational skills and highly attentive to detail
About EF Education First:
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.